YITH Plugins Requirements
Our hosting requirements are similar to the core WordPress program:
- PHP version 7.2 or greater
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater OR MariaDB version 10.0 or greater
- PHP memory of 256M or greater
- YITH plugins may work on legacy environments that do not meet the above requirements.
- If you do need to increase your PHP memory this guide can get you started.
Requirements for Premium Plugins
In addition to the general requirements above, we recommend running current versions of everything on your site from applications to plugins. Our support team will not support anything but the latest and the prior to last version of WordPress core and our plugins.
To receive update notifications and for correctly activate YITH Plugins, your host must support: